The Big Move to finding spiritual support
I see this everywhere, but most noticeable in the technical spheres that I follow. People are asking questions and what comes to my mind is a Psalm. No wonder this is in my memory because it of course is a song.
A song of ascents.
1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
So, this process is alive and well in some part of the technical community. But their approach is just so different and for me, refreshing. We now have courses on the Spiritual Aspects of Bitcoin can you believe it. The fellow giving these courses was quite funny. He says he is an atheist that prays to the Tri-une God earnestly and every day. Now he has joined an Orthodox Church. He tells the story that the first call he received on announcing his course was from a group of Orthodox clergy to ask him for a personal and private course.
So, here is the approach and I copy some tweets as in a discussion:
– Society is fractal. But each time, happening on a larger and larger scale. In addition to historical documentation, you see this happen repeatedly in the old testament with various cultures that did not adhere to the advice of “God.”
– We know how to create fractals with math. What is the algorithm that causes it in human history?
– Math is not created, simply discovered.
– You’re right. I should have said we know the math that reveals fractals.
– The best description we have of them are found in ancient stories. They endured over time because they were describing intemporal patterns that repeat.
So, from fractals and math, they are now into discussion of what is real and aspects of the spiritual doing exactly the right thing, looking at the stories and from there finding spiritual law. These are people that understand the evil of the Church of Woke and a societal collapse as a result of this, very clearly.
And I ask myself, why was I so stupid for many years thinking that these stories are describing real happenings? Instead of seeing the ‘intemporal patterns that repeat’.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.