7. Use frequency modulator to control hyper response …

Posted In: Health
    • amarynth on: March 8, 2020 at 2:00 pm #3940

… which you will know by an increase in asthmatic or any auto immune symptoms. 

My frequency generator or modulator is called Spooky2. I would not suggest that people buy it today (if you can get one from China) because it has a steep learning curve (at least for me).

We will ask Teranam13 to explain hers, which is easier to use.

So, here I talk about what I know, not what I guess. Frequencies are now ‘frequently’ used for health. This initially is a Russian technique, and indeed, some of the frequency sets that we have on the Spooky2 were developed in Russia.

We use Rife technology and here is how it works:

Nicola Tesla said that if you wish to understand the Universe, think of Energy, Frequency, and Vibration.

Everything in the universe has a vibrating frequency, properly called a resonant frequency.

The theory we can use the analogy of an opera singer who can shatter a crystal glass with her voice. The glass is naturally vibrating at a certain frequency, and when the singer sings a continuous note at that frequency, the glass shatters.

In the same way, each microorganism (fungi, bacteria, virus, parasite, amoeba, mold, etc.) has a unique and specific frequency (or Mortal Oscillatory Rate). When you transmit more of this same frequency to the microorganism, it causes structural stress, and the pathogen is disabled or dies. Rife resonators generate resonance waves that destroy harmful pathogenic organisms without doing any harm to the users.

Every physical organ in the body has a vibrating frequency. So with a frequency generator the theory goes that one can transmit the correct frequency directly to the body.
      Here is a little bit more: https://medium.com/meducated-org/how-to-heal-your-body-by-using-the-frequency-of-life-9307af550fbb

With our Spooky2, we’ve fixed a lot of physical problems. I cannot however say that it will be repellent to Covid-19, although many of the pre-canned frequency sets are repellent to virii. We will personally use it for that of course but have no guarantees.

These generators work so very well, the recommendation here is to use it to treat symptoms that the virus brings. The rule is work from smallest symptom to the largest.

More info on Rife: https://www.spooky2.com/rife-machine/

So for Covid19, I selected these frequencies from https://www.rifetherapies.com/
      Virus, Immune system boost, Colds and Flu, Lungs (overall health), Pneumonia, Pleurisy.

I would just keep running them, they do not do harm and may do good.

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by amarynth.
    • Teranam13 on: March 9, 2020 at 3:24 am #3946

Here is the site for the device I use—the folks are holding it in the photo. It has preprograms for various conditions and also a frequency setting modality. It comes with
      a very simple booklet which is easy to use but it does not go into much theory. I’ve had to practice with it and feel out how my body responds . My experience is that it is best
      to use the program mode prophylactically and the frequency mode for a more immediate need like for pain and swelling after dental surgery. Post surgery, my chiropractor suggests using the 77Hz frequency setting for 15 minutes several times a day until relief is achieved.

SCENAR and DENAS have united!

Teranam

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.