2. Never go to a hospital or when to go

Posted In: Health
    • amarynth on: March 6, 2020 at 7:06 pm #3898

Later in this series, we will take a look at how a virus travels, but it is mainly in the bundle with other bacteria and even other virii.

So, this is a very serious question. Every nurse and every health worker that I spoke with (and there are some heavyweights here) said unequivocally – Do not go to a hospital.

A heavyweight nurse that I’ve know for around 28 years, created a closed room in her house, suitable for family members that need to be quarantined. There is a bunch of information here that needs to be studied. Quarantine someone and you cannot enter the space without properly suiting up, and properly decontaminating afterwards. Most of us do not know how to do that. So, if you have someone in your clean room for quarantine, then you have to communicate without contact with the person. Food and other necessities have to be placed outside and the sick person must then pick this up when you are out of the way. The area then has to be decontaminated. You can either use bleach for this, or you can use colloidal silver, which we will speak about later.

One of the nurses did some experimentation for us, by calling up the medical doctors that they know well, with a question .. OK, Doctor, if I have symptoms and I tell you about it, what will we do? In each case this medical Doctor said .. Do Not Come In to the Clinic, Do Not Go to an Emergency Room. Immediately quarantine yourself and we will send you what we have as medicine and leave it outside for you to collect.

So, you can take this with a grain of salt or you can take it seriously. Personally for us, we are not counting on medical services available during this period.

So, again, when you sit down with your family for a proper discussion, this issue should form part. We know that kids under 10 are not very susceptible but I would quarantine absolutely for at least 3 weeks.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by amarynth.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.