The Essential Saker II – Civilizational Choices and Geopolitics:
The Russian challenge to the Hegemony of the AngloZionist Empire
How to create a Professional Saker Book – A Saker Community effort.
- The first requirement is time.
- 5 Volunteers (art, donation, editors, our own education to become a publisher, a shipper)
- Careful editing by 2 editors with these guidelines: Don’t lose The Saker’s voice – unashamedly allow perfect grammar to take 2nd priority to retaining the unique writing style and ‘voice’ of The Saker.
- One foreword by Alexander Mercouris
“What singles the Saker out, and makes his analysis of world affairs so penetrating, is his knowledge and interest in ideas, which gives him a unique ability to look behind the visible actions of the players to the motives behind them. “
- A 2nd foreword by Catherine Austin Fitts
As the Neocons accelerated the unraveling of the world order, the Saker’s analysis ended up having a far more profound impact than when the Establishment was paying him. It would not surprise me if his former employers now pay someone else to read everything the Saker says and writes.
- Many of the Essays by The Saker published for the Unz Review in 2015/2016 to the middle of 2017; revisiting Russia and Islam as well as Charlie Hebdo. The Saker’s analyses are both current and timeless.
- Full transcripts of interviews with Bonnie Faulkner from Guns and Butter
You get to look at all the leaders, from Peter the Great to Yeltsin, all of them – all of them were constantly thinking about the West and what the West does and Europe, Europe, Europe, Europe, Europe. That was the big thing. Their important direction was westward. The Saker shows how the people around Putin think very differently. They see the south, they see the east including Siberia, and they even see the north, the Arctic Circle, which they think is extremely important. So they want to turn, shift Russia away towards another civilizational model, and they also believe that the Russian values should be different from the ones that the West advocates. So it’s a desire for a uniqueness; of fully fostering a distinct, separate Russian civilizational realm.
- A further afterword by Cynthia McKinney
In the end, it boils down to the kind of world we want. I’m sick and tired of the lies, I’m sick and tired of the wars, I’m sick and tired of the divide and rule; I’m sick and tired of the hatred. I want a better world than the one we’re allowing the psychopaths to create. Now, is our time. Now, is our time to act to create deep transformational change in the U.S. and to allow others to create change in their countries so that the world we give to our children (and to my students!) is one of which we are proud because we, not the U.S. Deep State, made it.
- And finally, no Saker Book would be complete without the words of Sheik Imran N Husein :
“What I find most captivating about the Saker, is that he is blessed with an insight which accurately penetrates that reality, a versatile scholarship which binds all its different threads into a coherent whole, and a rare courage and intellectual integrity with which he fearlessly defies those who would seek, unjustly so, to silence him. “